Main duties will include:
- To manage the efficient throughput of stock in and out of the warehouse
- To coordinate incoming deliveries to maximise efficiency
- To check off all deliveries accurately, completing the necessary paperwork
- To store stock logically and in an easy to find manner and without loss
- To ensure the warehouse and yard are always maintained in an organised and safe state
- To work in other departments on a temporary basis if and when required to do so, including assisting with maintenance duties
Applicant must be enthusiastic and able to learn quickly.
Fork-lift licence is essential, DIY skills preferable.
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday 8.00am to 5.00pm
Cover Letter and CV’s to:
Mrs Marie Turner
Thetford Garden Centre, Kilverstone, Thetford, Norfolk IP24 2RL