- There will be a one way system in place throughout the store
- Only a limited numbers of customers will be allowed in the store on a one in one out basis
- All customers must have a trolley to enter the store
- A maximum of 2 people per party
- Please expect queueing to enter the store at peak times
- Social distancing measures must be adhered to throughout the store and in out outside spaces
- We will have strict till procedures in place
- Till screens will be in place
- We will only be accepting card/contactless payments
- Our Toilets facilities are open
Following the government guidelines we will be continuing to offer our Call & Collect and delivery service following all necessary social distancing measures. We have all your gardening essentials – seed potatoes, Gro-bags, vegetable seeds, strawberry plants plus more vegetable plants arriving Friday. We also have dog, cat and fish food and other essential pet and aquatics items. Please call us on 01842 763267
The health and welfare of our customers and staff is paramount – we believe we need to change the way we serve you in the coming weeks to protect this. With this in mind we will now be providing an amended customer service offer that ensures you will still be able to access our range of products. Will be closing access to the main store from 4:30pm today, however from tomorrow you will be able to access our outside plant area, and take advantage of the following services:
- Our spacious plant area will remain open with access via the side gate.
- We will be displaying a selection of our grow your own, garden care, seeds, tools and pet care lines in our under-cover plant area for purchase
- We will have ‘runners’ available on the back door to collect anything else you may require from inside the store.
- We will have a selection of food, drinks and gifts available which you made need at this time – greetings cards, hand soap, puzzles, books and children’s craft kits.
- If you want to see our larger items – garden furniture, bbqs, machinery – we are happy to allow a small amount of customers in the store at any one time
- We have a ‘Call & Collect’ service – call us to place an order, pay and arrange a collection time and we will load it straight into the boot of your car Tel: 01842 778525
- We offer a full delivery service, free with a £30 spend and only £3 below within a 5 mile radius. Please call us if you live further afield. All goods will be left on your doorstep. Tel: 01842 778525
- We are working on a Click and Collect service which we are aiming to have up and running before the end of the week with a full web-shop now underway.