This is a great opportunity to join an established business in our successful restaurant. This is a position within our Kitchen team offering full time hours per week in various shift patterns.
The right candidate will need to have experience in a busy working environment, be good team player and have an interest in good food service. This role can be an opportunity for career progression for the right candidate.
Main duties include:
- To lead & motivate wash up team
- Ensure crockery/cutlery & pots are thoroughly cleaned
- Clean food prep areas & equipment
- Unload food & equipment
- Keep stockroom/fridges/freezers well organised
- Keep work surfaces/wall and floors clean & sanitised
- A positive, can-do attitude is a must
- Applicants must be 18+
CVs to: Mr James Feuer
Thetford Garden Centre
Kilverstone, Thetford, Norfolk IP24 2RL