This is a great opportunity to join an established business in our successful restaurant. This is a position within out Kitchen team offering full time hours per week in various shift patterns.
The right candidate will need to have experience in a busy working environment and be a good team player.
Main duties include:
- To lead & motivate wash up team
- Ensure crockery/cutlery & pots are thoroughly cleaned
- Clean food prep areas & equipment
- Unload food & equipment
- Keep stockroom fridges/freezers well organised
- Keep work surfaces/wall and floors clean & sanitized
CVs to: Mrs Claire Dear
Thetford Garden Centre
Kilverstone, Thetford, Norfolk, IP24 2RL