Full Time including alternate weekends
Applicants must be enthusiastic and passionate about pets & fishkeeping, with a real “can do” attitude and friendly approach.
Main duties will include:
- To ensure all compliance checks are completed thoroughly.
- To ensure livestock wellbeing is of highest priority 100% of the time, with the agility to identify any issues or problems.
- To lead and develop the department assistant tp help drive the department further.
- To be customer focused with a positive attitude.
- To ensure all fish systems are maintained.
- To support the department manager with developing both pet and aquatic departments further.
- To drive the sales and profitability of the pet and aquatics departments.
- To ensure the retailing standards are maintained at all times.
Hours of work:
Week 1: Mon 8:45-6pm, Tues 8:45-6pm, Weds 8:45 -6pm, Thurs OFF, Fri 8:45-6pm, Sat OFF, Sun OFF
Week 2: Mon 8:45-6pm, Tues 8:45-6pm, Weds 8:45-6pm, Thurs OFF, Fri 11am-8pm, Sat 8:45-6pm, Sun 9:45-5pm
Cover Letter & CV’s to: Mr Chris Gooderson,
Thetford Garden Centre, Kilverstone, Thetford, Norfolk IP24 2RL