This is a great opportunity to join an established business in busy, successful restaurant. Working alongside the Head Chef as a key member of our kitchen team, serving all fresh locally sourced produce.
Key Skills Required:
- Experience gained working as a Chef/Cook in busy restaurant/catering operations.
- Creativity – the ability to assist in creating new menus with a hands-on approach and eye for detail.
- An understanding of legislation and compliance
- A positive attitude and outgoing personality are a must
- A strong desire to have autonomy in your job and ambition to develop your career in line with the business growing
- Have a flexible approach to working
- Pizza making (wood-fired) experience is an advantage but not necessary
CVs to: James Feuer
Thetford Garden Centre, Kilverstone, Thetford, Norfolk IP24 2RL