We are looking for a Full Time Shift Leader to join, lead, and provide excellent customer service with our team. You will be responsible for supervising, leading and motivating team members on a daily basis.
As a Shift Leader, you will be the contact point for all team members & customers, so your communication skills should be excellent.
Ultimately, you should lead by setting a good example and engage the team to achieve goals.
- Create a positive team environment
- Set clear team objectives & delegate tasks
- Oversee day-to-day operations to ensure smooth service
- Motivate team members
- Locate training needs and organise training
- Ensure excellent customer service at all times
- Recognise high performance and reward accomplishments
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Organisational and time-management skills
- Decision-making skills
- A positive attitude
- Experience in ordering & stock control
CV & Cover Letter to – firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr James Feuer
Thetford Garden Centre, Kilverstone, Thetford, Norfolk IP24 2RL