Thu 01 2020
Join us for a Ceilidh evening to celebrate the life of the poet Robert Burns.
On the night there will be a poem recital followed by delicious Scottish food and finished with Ceilidh music by Different Accents and dancing!
The Burns Night Menu:
- Cock a leekie soup (chicken and leeks)
- Duo of mini starters
- Whisky and beetroot cured salmon, scotch pancake creme fraiche and pickled shallot
- Haggis bonbon, neeps and tatties puree and whisky sauce
- Aberdeen Angus beef and vegetable casserole
- Roasted root vegetable wellington
- Grain mash
- Buttered kale
- Chocolate orange mousse
- Steamed marmalade pudding
Tickets cost £29.85 and must be booked at the customer service desk or phone 01842 763267