Visual Merchandiser/Christmas/Clothing Manager
An exciting opportunity is available to join this successful, long established independent family business as a Visual Merchandiser/Christmas/Clothing Manager to oversee the successful running of the Christmas and Clothing Departments.
Main responsibilities to include:
- To implement & oversee the visual merchandising initiative right across the business
- To manage the efficient running of the Christmas & Clothing departments
- To drive the sales and profitability of the Christmas & Clothing departments
- To coach and develop the teams
- An understanding, experience of and interest in Visual Merchandising, Clothing and Christmas
- Management experience with a retail background
- Strong merchandising skills and a creative flair is essential
- The ability to project manage the ranging, building, displaying and running of a Christmas Department
- Experience of product ranging and buying
- Full driving licence and willingness to travel to trade shows etc
Applicants must understand the importance of great customer service, be able to think on their feet and have strong organisational and interpersonal skills. 43 hour week to include alternate weekends and alternate late-night Friday working. Competitive salary, pension scheme, 28 day holiday, staff discount.
Applications in writing are to be sent to Julian Chittock, Thetford Garden Centre, Kilverstone, Thetford IP24 2RL or by email firstname.lastname@example.org