Outdoor Living Manager
An exciting opportunity is available to join this successful, long established independent family business as an Outdoor Living Manager to oversee the successful running of the Garden Furniture, BBQ, Clothing and Christmas Departments.
Main responsibilities to include:
- To manage the efficient running of the departments
- To drive the sales and profitability of the departments
- To coach and develop the teams
- To act as Duty Manager as required
- Must have strong merchandising skills and creative flair
- An understanding and interest in Garden Furniture, BBQ’s, Clothing and Christmas
- Management experience with a retail background
- The ability to project manage the ranging, building, displaying and running of a Christmas Department
- Experience of product ranging and buying
- Full driving licence and willingness to travel to trade shows etc.
Applicants must understand the importance of great customer service, be able to think on their feet and have strong organisational and interpersonal skills.
43 hour week to include alternate weekends and alternate late-night Friday working.
Competitive salary, pension scheme, 28 days holiday, staff discount.
Applications in writing to:
Thetford Garden Centre