An opportunity has arisen for a temporary seasonal plant area assistant to join our busy external gardening department.
The successful candidate will ideally have some retail experience and a knowledge of plants.
You will have contact with customers within the department, and so the ability to successfully communicate knowledge and passion for plants to customers and enthuse them will be crucial.
Key Skills required:
- Knowledge of plants and their ongoing care
- Good selling ability and customer service skills
- Good merchandising skills
- Able to work at a commercial speed
- Physically fit and able to lift heavy items
- Provide support when needed to the wider department.
- Willing to work in all weathers.
Hours: Mon: 8.45am – 6pm & Tues-Thur 8.45am – 5.30pm.
Contract Term: Temporary position until July 31st.
Please send a current CV and covering letter to:
Mr M Hudson.
Thetford Garden Centre, Kilverstone, Thetford, Norfolk, IP24 2RL.
Alternatively, E-mail a current CV and covering letter: email@example.com