We are looking for a full time shift leader to join & lead our team and provide excellent customer service. You will be responsible for supervising, leading and motivating team members on a daily basis.
As a shift leader, you will be the contact point for all team members & customers, so your communication skills should be excellent.
Ultimately, you should lead by setting a good example and engage the team to achieve goals.
– Create a positive team environment
– Set clear team objectives & delegate tasks
– Oversee day-to-day operations to ensure smooth service
– Motivate team members
– Locate training needs and organise training
– Ensure excellent customer service at all times
– Recognise high performance and reward accomplishments
– Excellent communication and leadership skills
– Organisational and time-management skills
– Decision-making skills
– A positive attitude
– Experience in ordering & stock control
CV & Cover Letter to: Claire Dear
Thetford Garden Centre,
Kilverstone, Thetford, Norfolk, IP24 2RL
CLOSING DATE: 20/08/2021
Hours & pay to be discussed at interview.